Tuesday, September 21, 2021

A bit about the author first….

 I am employed in the Washington D.C. area in federal service as a civil rights attorney, but my heart often pulls me to the Delaware coast. My husband and I have lived part time in Bethany Beach for the last 18 years. 

My poems have been featured in a number of publications, including Melancholy Hyperbole, Dove Tales, and the Broadkill Review, as well as in the local RBWG  anthologies  “Rehoboth Reimagined.” and “ The White Space.” I am an active member of the Rehoboth Beach Writers Guild, and have read selected excerpts of my poetry at local events.  Most recently, I have published a debut collection of poems titled “Seasons Lost and Found” that is carried in local independent bookstores and on Amazon.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Places I have Seen

 5. We never tire of walking the shoreline or the grounds of our condo development in Bethany Beach, Delaware. The close by nature trail als...